We want to ensure the health and safety of all our visitors, staff and volunteers and adhere to the guidelines set by the government during the Coronavirus outbreak to reduce the risk of infection.
To do this we have out a few things in place to reduce risks for everyone:
- Only 2 clients will be allowed in the centre at any one time to access the day centre services and for a maximum of 1 hour
- To meet with a Project Worker you will need an appointment
- There is a one-way system in the centre to enable social distancing, please follow the warning tape markings on the floor – there is also a sign at reception and in the day room indicating how to walk around the centre safely
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry to the centre
- Please wear a face mask when in communal areas
- Do not stand near the doors of the store room or office
- There must be a 2 metre distance between each person at all times
- To adhere to the 2 metre distance rule we can only have a limited number of people waiting in the courtyard
- Lunches will be provided at a set time through the kitchen window, we ask that you maintain a distance of 2 metres to others whilst you wait to collect
- Everyone who enters the centre will have their temperature taken and if it is above average they will be referred for a test immediately
We understand these are very difficult times and appreciate your support in trying to keep everyone safe. If you require an appointment or any additional items then please let one of the staff at the centre know and we will do our very best to ensure your needs are met.
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to inform staff and they will do there best to answer your questions.